The sliding doors designed by Tesi Tecnologia & Sicurezza are of extreme elegance: glass with crystals and polished edge without profiles, stainless steel finishes create a continuity between the internal and external environments.
The new generation motors reach a first-class energy efficiency, reducing vibrations and making the noise difficult to hear.
The sliding doors have been designed following the UNI-EN 16005 standard.
- Automatic accesses for self ATM areas
- Interlocked accesses for jewelers and banks
- Control rooms
- Hotel entrances
- More types of glass can be mounted
- The automations follow the UNI-EN 16005 standard
- Automated access
- Access control with card readers, biometric reader
- Door opening sensors
- Internal micro-camera
- Touch-screen control console with voice commands
- Checking the transit direction
- Embossed finishes in RAL colors